Wanted: Die Filer Aka Filing Machine

dave d

Registered
Registered
I would like to find a filing machine with files if possible. If it is small enough to ship that is great, if in Michigan, Ohio area, I will pick it up. Thanks!
Dave D

you could build your own... MLA has a nice casting kit, simple to build.
michael

there is a nice looking small one for sale in the canton ohio craigslist for $350 ,.. but that might be a bit of a drive

you could build your own... MLA has a nice casting kit, simple to build.
michael
I lack the confidence and a milling machine required to finish that. I looked at and that is the sort of thing I am hoping to find. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Dave D

there is a nice looking small one for sale in the canton ohio craigslist for $350 ,.. but that might be a bit of a drive
Thanks for the tip! I will check it out. Canton is a bit of a drive as I am north of Detroit about an hour. I have to believe with all the shops closing in Detroit, there must be one out there for me close to where I live.
Dave

I will finish it up very shortly. My wife still needs much attention.

"Billy G"

I will finish it up very shortly. My wife still needs much attention.

"Billy G"
Absolutely, Bill. Hope She is improving each day. I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't missed it. Will be looking forward to seeing the finished product, but more importantly, upon seeing it, knowing your wife is better. God bless her, and you, JR49

(Dave D, sorry for the off topic comments on your post.)

Back