Wanted Clausing 4800/6300 lead screw 7/8th x.125 pitch(8 TPI)

COMachinist

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Hi
I need to replace a 3/4"x 8tpi Clausing 4800/6300 lead screw with a 7/8" x 8tpi lead screw. I need it to fit a 12x36" lathe any help on this matter will be appreciated.
Thanks

CH

CO, I thought I sent you a PM, but the site owner went and changed the place. Old dogs are hard to teach. Let me know if you got the PM, if not I have a 6300 lead screw that might work for you.--David

Hey Stonehands
I can't figure this software either. I really sucks. I have note seen your PM and can't figure out to check it. give me call at seven1nine-68three-three5seven5 any time is fine. You can Email me direct chperdueATelpasotelDOTnet

CO, I'll call tomorrow after I get out to the shop and run a tape on the LS.--David

PM's are called Conversations here (not to be confused with Yahoo where the term means posts). To go directly to your Inbox from anywhere, click on INBOX in the upper right part of the screen. To start a PM from a thread, single click the intended recipient's User ID at the left end of a post.

We are going to put a brief tutorial on site usage up somewhere as soon as the list owner figures out how to raise the file size limit on uploads.

Still need a 6300 lead screw if any one has one or a 7/8"x8 tpi piece 36+ long
Thanks
CH

Back