Want to buy Clausing 85xx type knee mill

COMachinist

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Looking for a 85xx knee mill even go with PM833 type mill. I can come get it within reason of Eastern Colorado. 1000 miles is in reason for a nice mill. Got cash.
Thanks for looking every one.
CH

I have a rockwell 21-100 in chicago but would crate and ship. Sent you a PM

Mom said I could spend a little and get anew mill. Just ordered a PM835tv. I think it will do very nicely. Again thanks for every body's input.
CH

Also on the lookout for one of these 8520's or 8530's. A Rockwell 21-100 would work too or other similar sized machine that can be disassembled into reasonably sized pieces and stuffed in the back of an SUV.

Also on the lookout for one of these 8520's or 8530's. A Rockwell 21-100 would work too or other similar sized machine that can be disassembled into reasonably sized pieces and stuffed in the back of an SUV.
I have a 8520, comes with set of collets, kurt d40 vise, 110v single phase input via vfd to 3 phase motor with full speed control. send me a PM if interested

US Burke & Burke/Powermatic made a very nice vertical mill as well.

Back