Wall mounted rotary table platform

Another solution is a bench along the back wall, where the heavier acessories can be stored and a hinged bridge that is hinged to it at table height and swings down onto the mill table and the acessory is slid along it onto the mill table; me, I'm still straining myself to accomplish the task"manually", but nearing 70 yrs old, maybe it is time to install one.

Another solution is a bench along the back wall, where the heavier acessories can be stored and a hinged bridge that is hinged to it at table height and swings down onto the mill table and the acessory is slid along it onto the mill table; me, I'm still straining myself to accomplish the task"manually", but nearing 70 yrs old, maybe it is time to install one.

I didn't have any room for a bench along the wall. With the free parts I had to deal with this was the simplest solution. My original plan was to mount a small H beam to the ceiling and mount a sturdy shelf to the wall at the end of the beams travel. Then use a chain block to move the table to and from the machine when needed.

Back