Vise handle - pretty proud seller

BGHansen

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
If you are looking for a speedy handle for a vise (albeit, 14 mm hex instead of 3/4"), here's one for you!!!

"Only" $232.90 unless you buy 2, then "only" $209.61 each. Free shipping!

1618415487248.png

Bruce

p.s. I think it's actually an error in the current listing. Out of grins and giggles I checked the seller's feedback. Low and behold, there was feedback for a handle! Here's the feedback:

1618415657216.png

Note the price of $32.90, not $232.90. At $32.90 it's a pretty good deal considering the work on just what appears to be a stainless steel handle.

It is nice to support people that make things on their equipment at home.

Could also likely contact through eBay and have him make a different size then post up the ad.

At that price I'm gonna start making handles. :grin:

I wonder if he ups the price when he is out of stock? That way he does not have to remove the listing. Once he has made some more then he can just adjust the price back down. I think Shars does that.

The correct price is $32.90 per the seller.
He did sell out so upping the price to avoid taking down the listing is likely what's going on.

Interesting, this device was shown on Abom79 and it was being made by a company that he visited. It is the episode where he shoots with them on their property before a BBQ.
Don't remember the name, but don't remember it being Factory Links

This is the signature from the seller.
Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 1.10.42 PM.png

These are the ones I was thinking of. They are from Edge Technology and 1/3 less than the price of the Ebay seller.

I went to a Tormach open house / training session a few years ago. The course that I took was on the 440 mill. The project we made was that vise handle. We got a usb stick with the Fusion 360 file on it. I still have the handle but it doesn't fit my current vise.

Back