Vacation Time

Should we wait for a full report after the trip? Well, it's not the best place to relax tbh, but if you want to get closer to the Mexican culture...then why not? Anyway, in this case, I'd choose another place closer to the capital of the country. But this works not for every country on the globe. When we visited Germany, we knew that Berlin isn't the most beautiful place in the country. We had a nice vacation there getting tickets at https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/ for a reasonable price. I didn't expect german railroads would be that nice. Western Germany is much more developed though.

Have a nice vacation!

Last edited:
Sounds like a terrific place to relax. However, I suspect many of us get bored fairly quickly with just hedonistic pleasure seeking and need to make something. It’s a kind of curse, I believe.

For me, it’s like second prize is two weeks in Mexico. First prize is one week.

Sounds like a terrific place to relax. However, I suspect many of us get bored fairly quickly with just hedonistic pleasure seeking and need to make something. It’s a kind of curse, I believe.

For me, it’s like second prize is two weeks in Mexico. First prize is one week.
Ain't that the truth.
Other than visiting relatives and friends, I'm happiest at my own place. Got my shop, my projects, tractors, horses, and all the comforts of home.

You know when they say, don’t drink the water?
I did.
I’m just now coming out of a five day funk.
I’ve been so weak, I spent three days in bed.
My poor wife.
But today I feel great.
Tomorrow and Saturday we are snorkeling.
These waters are boiling with fishes of all colors and sizes.

Attachments

• 7AD68C96-EFA8-49DB-BBD9-A7D36C7C6527.jpeg
    7AD68C96-EFA8-49DB-BBD9-A7D36C7C6527.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Ain't that the truth.
Other than visiting relatives and friends, I'm happiest at my own place. Got my shop, my projects, tractors, horses, and all the comforts of home.
Rabler,
If I wasn’t married, I wouldn’t travel at all. I’m with you. I have everything thing I need at home.
And, in 39 days, I’ll have much more time.
My wife said, why don’t you just quit next week. Ok.

You know when they say, don’t drink the water?
I did.
I’m just now coming out of a five day funk.
I’ve been so weak, I spent three days in bed.
My poor wife.
But today I feel great.
Tomorrow and Saturday we are snorkeling.
These waters are boiling with fishes of all colors and sizes.

Beer, only drink beer from the bottle.

Rabler,
If I wasn’t married, I wouldn’t travel at all. I’m with you. I have everything thing I need at home.
And, in 39 days, I’ll have much more time.
My wife said, why don’t you just quit next week. Ok.
My wife is even less enthusiastic about traveling than me. And she's quite happy I'm done with the work-a-day world. She laughs in the face of people who said I'd get under her skin when I retired. We met at work, we're use to being together continously. Drove her nuts when I kept working after she retired.

Back