dos cervezas por favor, mientras tomando el sol y me relajo

Have a great time!

Cheers
Martin

dos cervezas por favor, mientras tomando el sol y me relajo

Have a great time!

Cheers
Martin
The annoying thing they do, you ask for a corona, they bring you four or five in a bucket of ice with a plate of sliced fresh lime.
It’s very annoying as it leads to over drinking

The annoying thing they do, you ask for a corona, they bring you four or five in a bucket of ice with a plate of sliced fresh lime.
Isn't that how they part you from your money?
you order 1 you get 5
you get drunk, you decide to go get dinner, you spend more, you get more drunk... you now are in a hot tub and the alcohol is working harder, to separate you from your money..

it's a great circular loop...

Isn't that how they part you from your money?
you order 1 you get 5
you get drunk, you decide to go get dinner, you spend more, you get more drunk... you now are in a hot tub and the alcohol is working harder, to separate you from your money..

it's a great circular loop...
We buy the wrist band. It’s our room key and the staff puts eve on our pre paid account.
This place is absolutely beautiful.
It’s like The Tucson area with the beautiful mountains with blue green water in the valley.
Today, a good book, a long walk along the beach, swimming, food and a cervaza or two this afternoon.
I always know when I’m relaxed when I can sit with nothing to do and be perfectly content

Suppose I ordered 4 ? Would I get 20 ? :encourage: If they were Molsons or Labatts I wouldn't mind . Enjoy your vacation you two . :)

Back