Tormek Sharpening System

Thanks for the reply on the drill attachment. I wasn't planning to buy one due to the cost, but I'm more curious if it is engineered well and works. I also like the way that the attachments work for the different models. Sometimes that says a lot about the company as a whole.

I'm contemplating a lightly used T-3 ($200) or a new/used T-7. I think the T-3 was replaced by the T-4, but from what I've read the T-3 has a metal base instead of plastic, so it may actually be made better.

I know I could make any of the attachments myself, if I could just get some good pics of them.

Thanks for the reply on the drill attachment. I wasn't planning to buy one due to the cost, but I'm more curious if it is engineered well and works. I also like the way that the attachments work for the different models. Sometimes that says a lot about the company as a whole.

I'm contemplating a lightly used T-3 ($200) or a new/used T-7. I think the T-3 was replaced by the T-4, but from what I've read the T-3 has a metal base instead of plastic, so it may actually be made better.

I know I could make any of the attachments myself, if I could just get some good pics of them.

Im sure i could get you some good pictures....but I would be thinking that you might money ahead to just out and purchase the Tormek jigs...With the exception of the DBS 22 ... they are fairly reasonable... for what they are :)

If you could provide pics it would be great. You're right, some might not not be worth making, but there is something to be said about making them yourself anyway, for a quock project and self satisfaction.

Check out my post in the classifieds section,a Tormek SuperGrind 2000----kroll

Damn, this thread will probably cost me money :thinking:

Back