Tool Gloat Again

Charley Davidson

Active User
Registered
Picked up the roll around and center section for $100 had the top box for about a year got it for $20

Kennedy box (1).JPG Kennedy box (2).JPG Kennedy box (3).JPG

:winner: YOU!

Nice find!. And a most deserving "YOU SUCK!"

I have been looking for a nice box like that for a while now.

-Cody

The 2 lower boxes are quite a few years newer than the top box as they have the rounded corners, the top box is a hair too long so I'm gonna take one of my body hammers and make it fit it's only about a 1/16th long.

They look like real Kennedy's...

Good find!

So uhhh, are you part "toolhound" or something?

The 2 lower boxes are quite a few years newer than the top box as they have the rounded corners, the top box is a hair too long so I'm gonna take one of my body hammers and make it fit it's only about a 1/16th long.

I'd put feet on the top box it only looks like a quarter inch ....That's just MHO I wouldn't hammer it, no way ,no how

I agree with the rest------You Suck

Man I need to get out more.

Nice find Charley

I'd put feet on the top box it only looks like a quarter inch ....That's just MHO I wouldn't hammer it, no way ,no how
Yes, either do this or cut a thin piece of 1/4" thick plywood to insert into the top of the mid box and set the top box on that, but gosh forbid put the bloody hammer down!

I just don't know what we're going to do with you!! You don't have any room to work as it is, And you just keep hauling it in.

Charley your one of the luckiest guys I know.

Paul

Back