Too good to be true

ltlvt

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
I think my own advice was overlooked by me. I always say a acam artist cannot exist with out the element of getting something for nothing or too good to be true. I am pretty sure I wasted my money on this. After I made the mistake of falling for this crap I did the research and this outfit is really suspicious. So I am posting the link to keep others from making the same mistake I made. This add was on Pinterest. Pinterest should be held responsible for allowing this kind of stuff on their site. And now for the link below.

My browser flagged it so I didn't get to look. Sorry for your misfortune, and thank you for the heads up.

Which payment method did you use? You might be able to dispute the purchase.

I knew a couple that used to bid on those pallets about 20yrs ago. It was not online, it was I think a closed auction where it was by invite. They would then resell what they could fix. I don’t remember what they bought the pallets of returns for, probably they didn’t want me to know. Sad it was turned into a fraud.

Yep, no contact info except for an email. No address is listed at all. A dead giveaway is that the text and format of the website match hundreds of other Chinese scam websites.

I knew a couple that used to bid on those pallets about 20yrs ago. It was not online, it was I think a closed auction where it was by invite. They would then resell what they could fix. I don’t remember what they bought the pallets of returns for, probably they didn’t want me to know. Sad it was turned into a fraud.
I'm going to guess that there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of pallets of Amazon returns every year. The problem is fleshing out who are the legitimate sellers.

In the words of P.T. Barnum, "There is a sucker born every minute"

I am sorry for your loss but you said it yourself: "After I made the mistake of falling for this crap I did the research and this outfit is really suspicious." There is a con artist on every street corner, there always has been throughout history, just more visible today via the internet. I don't agree with you when you said: "Pinterest should be held responsible for allowing this kind of stuff on their site." Ever heard of 'buyer beware'? Should every sales site have to vet every single seller and their goods? That is impractical as well as impossible. My Father had a saying: "If I have to decide to buy today the answer is no." Car salesmen especially hated that. In other words buyer beware. Hope you get your goods or your money back.

Back