Today's Jokes - 2024

Again, never had the need.

Apparently some on here think everything is photoshopped or AI or whatever, which would make everything posted suspect.

Keep desperately reaching and coming up empty.

If you don't like something do what a normal person does and move on ignoring it. It's always the same people doing it. Try adding instead of detracting. It's really pretty easy

View attachment 489134
Mostly talking about the wacky products.

I think we can assume many of these joke memes are photoshopped, AI generated or otherwise created. The point is to get a laugh, some amusement. Again, if anyone feels a joke goes too far and thinks it should be taken down, report it. Do not respond directly to the poster.
Thanks
Eddy

A young boy walks into a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, 'This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.'

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, 'Which do you want, son?' The boy takes the quarters and leaves.

'What did I tell you?', said the barber. 'That kid never learns!'

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.

'Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?'. Then the boy, licking his cone, replied,

'Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!

Back