Tig trigger

I don't use it very often and when I do it's on mostly small gun parts.

Ah very similar Almost certain yours needs a 10K ohm rating

Attachments

• Lincoln tig 300 300 twins.jpg
    Lincoln tig 300 300 twins.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
If you look at the top of mine left side you will see some yellow markings. I loaned my machine to the local college for awhile, kinda payback for teaching me to weld I guess and the welding teacher was a very good person. They wrote my name on the top of the welder. My daughter has said her name is on my welder when I check out.

If you look at the top of mine left side you will see some yellow markings. I loaned my machine to the local college for awhile, kinda payback for teaching me to weld I guess and the welding teacher was a very good person. They wrote my name on the top of the welder. My daughter has said her name is on my welder when I check out.
Wow Funny about the college reference. That was nice of you to lend it to the school.
My TIG 300 300 is the Older 1962 "Orange" one on the left and is not 100 %
The newer model like yours is actually my BIL's, but he still doesn't have room for it which for now is fine by me :).
The 62 model was given to the gentleman I bought it from, by Washington State University when it was retired.

They are certainly very heavy duty welders, and can state a full 300 amps @ 60% duty cycle for All functions.

Edit:
Again these two TIG 300 300's required different TIG Remotes due to the Variable resistance values that were changed between years of production.

Last edited:
I may need one of these for my Dynasty...

I did draw the line however when she wanted to go up to the lake and bond with the rest of the team.

Anyway guys I'm gonna start saving for one of those buttons. I want to thank all that took time to respond.

Back