Thoughts on this Kurt vise?

For the original eBay listing: pass or make an offer. Briefly include your reasons. If you're fixing, the price should be amazing.

I would also pass. Hell, for a little more you may be able to get a DX6 from Kurt’s scratch and dent
Where does one find these? I assume they would sell out instantly if the price was reduced. A new DX6 is 750 $ with shipping and tax. I can't imagine you'd get more than 10% off for any reason. I'm willing to entertain sources that conflict with my imagination, though.

The DX6 is too big for a lot of machines (mine included). An older 5" is probably a better idea.

For the original eBay listing: pass or make an offer. Briefly include your reasons. If you're fixing, the price should be amazing.

Where does one find these? I assume they would sell out instantly if the price was reduced. A new DX6 is 750 $ with shipping and tax. I can't imagine you'd get more than 10% off for any reason. I'm willing to entertain sources that conflict with my imagination, though.

The DX6 is too big for a lot of machines (mine included). An older 5" is probably a better idea.
Directly from Kurt. Here is the link:

But as I mentioned, most times, if you search on pricing from their resellers, you can find them new, at the same price as what they ask for a scratch & dent.

For example: Kurt DX6-SD scratch & dent price: 623.20 directly from Kurt. If you buy it new from All Industrial, it is 619.95 (+45.00 shipping)

For example: Kurt DX6-SD scratch & dent price: 623.20 directly from Kurt. If you buy it new from All Industrial, it is 619.95 (+45.00 shipping)

Would you look at that.. Thanks for posting the link.

Back