They're Here (lathe & Mill)!

Finally got it up there. Thanks for all of the advice guys.

And congrats on your machines regis. Love the dro yours has on it, so jealous. That's an addition I'll be adding ASAP.

Finally got it up there. Thanks for all of the advice guys.

And congrats on your machines regis. Love the dro yours has on it, so jealous. That's an addition I'll be adding ASAP.

Glad you got it up on stand. And, that power feed on yours is on my list to add on.

Regis

and a foundry, a forge, a disk grinder, a bench grinder, a carbide tool grinder, a plasma cutter, a 25+ ton press, tool chests, hydraulic lift cart, and and and :)
Don't forget a stick/TIG welder to cover those general and delicate welding needs and a sandblast booth for finish work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Don't forget a stick/TIG welder to cover those general and delicate welding needs and a sandblast booth for finish work!

. . . surface grinder, granite at least 18X24, height gage, gage blocks, outside mics up to 6", 24" vernier caliper, combination square set, angle plates, toolmakers vice, V blocks, edge finder, test indicators, travel indicators, wrenches, soft faced hammer, machinist's ball peen hammer, transfer punches, drills, taps, end mills, center gage, carbide insert cutting tools, HSS cutting tool blanks, parallels, telescoping gages, small hole gages, depth mic, multi-anvil mic, :fat:

Back