There is no sanity in this house. LOL

The wife wants a new car. A Caddy CTS-V no less. 0-60 in 3.2 seconds and tops out at 200 MPH. Ya just gotta love her thinking. LOL

"Billy G"
Hi Bill,

Let me know if you order one. I work at the Cadillac plant in Lansing, MI that builds the CTS. I can get the car Global Customer Audited (think looked over by an anally thorough auditor on top of the usual audits/inspections) before it ships. Could also watch the car go through the system and check it out before it ships.

By the way, those cars give you the feeling of invincibility when driving. Stomping on the gas makes your gut feel like you're on a roller coaster. At least that's what I've been told, would NEVER do that in a car myself . . . One of the best lines I read in a car mag called the speedometer in a CTS-V a waste of money. Should just be a sticker that says "YOU'RE GOING TOO FAST!" Oh, sticker price is around $100,000.

Bruce

OUCH ---- $86,990 before discount.

"Billy G"

OUCH ---- $86,990 before discount.

"Billy G"
Yea, that's what you get for having too many toys. They finally realize that they have been taking care of you and now want their share.

My wife hit me up the other day for an expensive car too. We both drive cars into the ground all 3 vehicles have high mileage 2 are over 250k, and the newer one at 115k. I live in farm country so it's 7 miles to the supermarket. She also wants to have fun now.. But she drives like a little old lady.
I'd like to have fun too , and I drive like my car is a race car hitting the apex... but putting an expensive sports car in her hands is like putting a race horse on a merry go round.

LOL..the wife drives an Audi A8L, but with the little motor. Didn't really want to search too long for one with the W12 under the hood. 90 in it feels like about 20 in my VW Bug....

Today is my birthday so I signed for a new f-150 pickup..
:distress:

I got the mortgage, wife gets the truck.

Back when that commercial I posted was still running. I pulled up next to a red one while driving my 06 mustang GT in Tampa FL. and the young gal driving it looked just like the gal in the video.

Not a chance, besides, she absolutely loves the car. Of course, it's the first brand new car that she's ever had, so she's happy no matter what. I drove it just before we bought it, and haven't been able to touch it in the three weeks since then!

Back