The Passing of a great man and HM member - Gary K.

PurpLev

Active User
Registered
It is with a sad heart that I would like to pass on the unfortunate passing of one of our own members - Gary Keper (aka GaryK) who just passed away much too young.

I know he was an inspiration to many (me included) and was a great contributor to many a groups over the years.

May he rest in peace, and may his loved ones find strength and empowerment in carrying his memory with them and passing it on.

Sharon

What a terrible loss to us all. Thank you for letting us know Sharon.

Almighty Father, eternal God, hear our prayers for Your son Gary, whom You have called from this life to Yourself. Grant him/her light, happiness, and peace. Let him/her pass in safety through the gates of death, and live forever with all Your saints in the light You promised to Abraham and to all his descendants in faith. Guard him/her from all harm and on that great day of resurrection and reward raise him/her up with all Your saints. Pardon his/her sins and give him/her eternal life in Your kingdom. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

With a heavy heart I pray that Gary's family has the peace that passes all understanding.

That is very sad. I loved his post. Especially the little engines he made. Is there anything the group could do for his family. I am not sure who, did he have wife or kids? A card or collection may help. I would be happy to contribute for all the great things he show us here and because he was such a great guy.

Jeff

he left a wife and young daughter. I would be up for collective something too.

Very sad.:( Since Gary and myself received new PM lathes close to the same time we chatted on and off the forum many times about them. I was always impressed with Gary’s talent especially with wood and he will be missed. Thank you Sharon for letting us know. Several times I have made friends the same way with people on H-M and you just don't see them here anymore leaving you wondering if something major in their life has changed.

Sorry to hear about Gary, I would be more than happy to donate something to his family. And our prayers go out to his family.

Paul

Sad to hear this. I had just exchanged phone numbers with him, as I was driving past his place on the way to a construction job I've been on lately, and planned on stopping in for a visit. Wish I had made the time before his passing. I don't have his address. I was going to call him when nearby and get directions, but his hometown, Lindale, is about 30 minutes away. I probably drove by within 5 minutes of his home. Very sad indeed.

We will all miss our brother.
I thank God the man was alive and able to share all the wonderful things he did.
I try to take with me his lessons and his spirit and spread them to those around me.

It's my belief that great men are forged from other great men.
i wish to continue the practice in honor of those past before us.

May he rest in peace.

i would like to contribute to his family.
please anyone inform me as to how i can help out.

mike

Back