Testing Photo Posting

Looks like it worked fine.

What are you working on there? It looks interesting.

Gary

It's a 1:14 scale IH PH350 dump truck, radio control.

Question: the photos posted in reverse order of how they were listed in the Manage Attachments list. If I click Edit, and then Review Changes, they are in correct order. But then Save Changes and they reverse again. I've had no luck clicking on the photo to get "...highlighted with small squares on each side..." as the Posting Photos directions indicate.

I'm thinking this thread should go under "Other Projects" heading?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken

Question: the photos posted in reverse order of how they were listed in the Manage Attachments list. If I click Edit, and then Review Changes, they are in correct order. But then Save Changes and they reverse again. I've had no luck clicking on the photo to get "...highlighted with small squares on each side..." as the Posting Photos directions indicate.

Ken

You can drag and drop them while you are editing your post. You can also upload them one at a time in the order you want them.

Gary

Gary, thanks for the feedback. I'll probably try the one-at-a-time thing when I start the real thread.

Ken

IH 350B Payhauler 00 Payhauler 350C image.jpg Construction of 1:14 scale R/C model
Frame construction 0.5" X 1" X .125" Aluminum channel 01 Frame Rails.JPG
Rear spring brackets 04 Rear Spring Brkt & Hyd Cyl Mount.JPG
Frame w/rear spring & hydraulic cylinder brackets 05 Frame Rear Axle Brkts.JPG

00 Payhauler 350C image.jpg 01 Frame Rails.JPG 04 Rear Spring Brkt & Hyd Cyl Mount.JPG 05 Frame Rear Axle Brkts.JPG

Last edited:
Back