Testing and Finding

Squatchhhammer

Active User
Registered
This is a test to see how many people read this section of the forums and to see if I can find someone(s) in my local vicinity to either help me with locating a place to buy tooling and machines, both used and new. Also, its another test to see how well the search function works.

Edit:

Also I would like to maybe find someone with a big enough shop to help/work in to do some projects with.

Too bad youre not in Sunny Fla, I could hook you up down here with every bit of your request. I think you may still find the help your looking for locally because there should be a bunch of retired machinists in and around Lansing from the automakers world.

Bob

Welcome to the forum.

This section of the forum is more for practice posting pictures and such. Some folks struggle with that. Consequently it doesn't get a lot of views. You would get a better response if you posted in the General Machining section.

On the main page you will see a Member Map button. Aha! I see you've already found it. Good for you. There are a few members showing around the Lansing area. I'm sure not all members are aware of the map and I'm sure there are some that may be aware of it but haven't pinned their location.

I would re-post this in a more visible section of the forum.

Steve

I had figured as much but just was making sure where to post for looking first before I had made that mistake.

Mr Hammer,
I can move it to where ever you would like. Just let me know if you would like it moved or not.
Bob

Back