Test photos

I'm trying to type a line of text, then insert a photo, like I used to and like you are still able to.

When I'm done, all the pictures end up at the bottom.
P9160648.JPG
Does anyone know how I can get back to what I had before?
P1010026.JPG
Edit: I notice that the pictures don't go in in the same order I uploaded them, just like when you select a bunch at once.

Okay ... now I'm going nuts. It seems to be working when I'm in edit mode. :nuts: We'll see what happens next time.

P9160642.JPG P9160648.JPG P9160651.JPG P1010026.JPG

Hawkeye I think it my be in your settings. I did not realize they had to be changed to add text to a photo. This is what I did.

Go to settings-main page - then

Go to my settings - then

Go to general settings - then

Go to miscelaneous options -then

Choose standard editor - then

Turn on enhanced attachment uploading - then

Save settings

now you can post or reply to a thread. Type what you want, then take cursor to new line (left margin)

Then go to manage attachments - then
go to add files and choose photo and drag to attachment line and hit insert (take cursor to next line left margin before you hit insert!)

Surface Grinder 004.jpg

Then the photo will load, skip down a line or two and type some more. There are probably easier ways to do it but this way worked for me.

Surface Grinder 004.jpg

I'm trying to type a line of text, then insert a photo, like I used to and like you are still able to.
When I'm done, all the pictures end up at the bottom.

Try doing it the other way around, i.e. insert the photo then type the text a couple of lines under it, then insert the next photo, go down a couple of lines and type the text etc., that's all I did.

M

When it is acting up, you can't add anything under the photos.
PA130044.JPG

The WYSIWYG option wasn't working properly. When I changed to Standard, at least I can insert photos between text.
PA130043.JPG

It's still a lot cruder than what I had before, but it works. Thanks for the tip. Maybe some day we'll get full function back.

PA130044.JPG PA130043.JPG

Back