Tapomatic tapping head or similar wanted..buy or trade

xalky

Registered
Registered
I've been in the market for a tapping head for up to 1/2"taps. If anyone has one to sell or trade let me know.

I have a radius/angle grinding wheel dresser, yuasa copy in mint condition that I could trade for it. Or if your seeking something that you'd like to trade for it. Put your wish list here and I'll see if I can spare it.

I am acquiring tapping machines, and there for will most likely have an extra tapmatic head for sale or trade. Am off to the shop a little bit here will take a good look at the tapmatic and let you know. I bought it used and have never used it. I'd like to see a photo or two of the radius dresser, seems like a perfect trade for me. Tim

20141102_111444_zpsgvd5jdlr.jpg

20141102_111458_zpsbockwsgz.jpg

It's a little dirty from kicking around the shop but it's smooth as silk. I also have a downloaded copy of the user manual for it. I don't think it's an actual Yuasa, there are no markings on it but it's obviously a copy, or it very well might be a Yuasa or a very well made copy.

My tapmatic is a 70x goes from #10 to 5/8 has a morse tapper attachment #1 or #2 2 i think.....

Looks to be in good condition has one collet with it looks like 3/8 shank......

Tim

if you want a photo or two, (by the way thanks for the photos), I can proboably pull that off on monday.

Tim

A couple of photos would be good. Any idea where to get the collet s for it?

there a gent here in town, quality tool, I can check with him seems like i got the one I have from him. photos happening I might have better luck to send them to your email. But will try here first.

Tim

I have the pictured Tapmatic NCR1A and will trade it for Levin watchmaker machinery/accessory item(s).

tapmatic.JPG

tapmatic.JPG

Don't know which style you are looking for---I have a commander full range multi torque tapper --it mounts on a drill press-------I have never used it and I am not sure how big the tap maximum is--I will include pic ----DaveDSCF0006.JPGDSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0001.JPG DSCF0006.JPG

Back