Tap And Drill Wall Chart

jocat54

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I have been searching the web for a tapping wall charts that shows metric drill sizes in letters or fractions---along with the imperial info.
Found one so far from Morse Cutting tools but for some reason I cannot register to order one.
Anyone got one they really like and where you got it from

John

I tried to upload a .pdf of an Excel file I put together that has that information, but the system won't let me upload it. PM me an email address and I'll send it to you

Edit: next message has the file, don't know what went wrong first time....

Trying to send pdf:
Edit: this prints as one landscape letter sized page, but with fairly small type. You can enlarge it by choosing "poster" in the adobe reader print page, and enlarging to suit. 125% prints a good size split across 4 pages, which can be trimmed and taped together....or maybe you have a reeeely big printer....!

Attachments

• DRILL SIZE CHART.pdf
    101.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Trying to send pdf:
Edit: this prints as one landscape letter sized page, but with fairly small type. You can enlarge it by choosing "poster" in the adobe reader print page, and enlarging to suit. 125% prints a good size split across 4 pages, which can be trimmed and taped together....or maybe you have a reeeely big printer....!
Email Starrett tool. They have that chart and other handouts for free.
Bob

I went into fastenal, they gave me 4 pocket charts and a wall poster. Some nice to have around the shop

I just got a new copy of the wall chart and two pocket charts from Starrett. They even ship using FedEx for free. Great deal!

I got a couple large wall charts, note pads from starrett free. You have to register first.

Back