Tactical Pens?

at $145 per pen and no materials to mention i may start making them
steve

at $145 per pen and no materials to mention i may start making them
steve

According to the blurb, the market for tactical pens is hot and competitive.
Obviously there's a big market for a pen with a 'coma inducing head slammer' attachment.

Will probably come in useful at executive level board meetings.....instead of a 'knife in the back', it'll be a 'pen in the head'! :lmao:

According to the blurb, the market for tactical pens is hot and competitive.
Obviously there's a big market for a pen with a 'coma inducing head slammer' attachment.

Will probably come in useful at executive level board meetings.....instead of a 'knife in the back', it'll be a 'pen in the head'! :lmao:
I could have used one at some meetings I have attended, although some people have the remarkable ability to induce coma by moving only their lips.

Even the mass produced lower grade materials versions are going for $85 or so. Not a bad sideline. Add something with a zombie and you likely couldn't keep up with demand. Maybe a Mayan Apocalypse journal pen...

Really its just for when somebody tries to steal the last danish at the board meeting.

If only we could devise something that worked over long distance on conference calls. For those times when everyone not talking is muted making fun of the guy rambling on and on....

Those carbon-fiber/titanium ones are beautiful... and will attract the attention of one of the TSA hooples who will confiscate it. Probably right into his own pocket.

THere are quite a few tactical pens out there, many of them quite inexpensive. Check Amazon.com .

PeteH

Yep I make pens and quite a few based on spent bullet cartridges. I dont make these up from kits but machine all of the pen myself.

I normlly use brass copper and aluminium , but also do use some acrylics. Im interested in trying bronze but cant find a small quantity supplier locally to me.

Just built an annodizing/ plating kit so will be getting into some of those processes soon

Back