Struggling with Fuji Frenic-mini

I should also mention that I've got the motor working fine from the built in keypad. These units (6) need to work mounted to the ceiling and controlled with a handheld pendant. The potentiometer is working and I see the Hz change on the display, I just can't get the motor to run from the pendant.

You are in the "monitoring " mode

I would suggest reading 3.2 to 3.8 in your manual.
I am sorry but I don't have time right now to type out the answer.....work...what a waste.

See P5-13 and 5-14; 5-34 and 5-35 of the manual

E52 = 2 (Keypad Menu Display full function)
F01 = 4 if using built in potentiometer, 1 enable voltage to terminal 12
F02 = 1 (Enable external signal command FWD or REV

E01 = 6
Select 3-wire operation command--(HLD)
(Function code data = 6)
Digital input signal (HLD) may self-hold the forward (FWD)/reverse (REV) run commands given at the external signal input terminals to enable 3-wire inverter operation.

Shorting the circuit between the (HLD)-assigned terminal and terminal [CM] (i.e., when (HLD) is ON) will self-hold the (FWD) or (REV) command. Opening the circuit will release the hold. When (HLD) is not assigned, 2-wire operation involving only (FWD) and (REV) takes effect

See P5-13 and 5-14; 5-34 and 5-35 of the manual

E52 = 2 (Keypad Menu Display full function)
F01 = 4 if using built in potentiometer, 1 enable voltage to terminal 12
F02 = 1 (Enable external signal command FWD or REV

E01 = 6
Select 3-wire operation command--(HLD)
(Function code data = 6)
Digital input signal (HLD) may self-hold the forward (FWD)/reverse (REV) run commands given at the external signal input terminals to enable 3-wire inverter operation.

Shorting the circuit between the (HLD)-assigned terminal and terminal [CM] (i.e., when (HLD) is ON) will self-hold the (FWD) or (REV) command. Opening the circuit will release the hold. When (HLD) is not assigned, 2-wire operation involving only (FWD) and (REV) takes effect
I may have missed E-52=2 but, I think I covered everything else you listed. Not sure what what menus weren't available because I found everything listed in the manual. I ended up substituting a Teco L510 I had sitting around and got it up and running. The Grips need one of the six rigs up and running for a camera test on Friday.
Thank you!

I would suggest reading 3.2 to 3.8 in your manual.
I am sorry but I don't have time right now to type out the answer.....work...what a waste.
Tell me about it, I'm helping out another department as well as trying to keep up with my own work! I can't focus on the manual with all of the interruptions and when I do get back to it, I've lost my place!
Thank you

Back