Southern-tools.com

jpooch00

Registered
Registered
Has anybody had any experience with this company? Seems to have a good selection of high quality machines at good prices, but I can't find anything out about their customer service or reputation.

Any and all comments and info will be sincerely appreciated!

JP

Southern Tools dot com is a website for sale. What pops up is a list of other site links for various machinery.

Weird. Glad I asked. The site looks like any other regular commercial website. Coulda fooled me - in fact, it did!

Ironken,
your right. when I typed it in the www. somehow disappeared the first time and it takes me somewhere else that is not a store but just a list of stuff.

Bill you probably did type in the "correct" address. Comes up as a non existent webpage for me too. But as Ironken has provided the actual website, it's Southern-Tool.com & not with a S after Tool.

But anyways, I personally have never heard of them though.

From there site

Smith Hamilton has been in business since 1926 and on the internet as southern-tool.com since 1995. That makes us one of the pioneers in selling machinery online. That experience, our integrity and stability make us the obvious choice for your machinery and tool distributor.

Credit card charges will be from Smith Hamilton.
Mail should be to Smith Hamilton, Inc. 4401 NW 37th Avenue, Miami, FL 33142.

Phone Numbers

• Accounting (800) 432-2454
  • Accounting fax (305) 635-1213
  • Sales (800) 458-3687
  • Miami sales fax (305) 907-5345
  • Los Angeles sales fax (909) 781-2432

Back