WTB South Bend 9” or 10” lathe in Seattle

Thinking other wise not

My brother is not and never gonna be a scam

Sent from my TECNO PR651E using Tapatalk
I don’t know you or your brother.

Merely suggested based on your limited history with this forum that the OP be careful with your offer.

We are a close knit community here and look after one another, if you would like to participate you are welcome to join in. But if you’re not interested in the hobby this might not be the right place for you.

For now, based on what I’ve seen I’m going to flag this thread for the admins to check out.

John

Yep, I checked jo5516011's IP addresses, they were all over the planet, none from Texas where he claimed to be from. Most certainly a scammer so I banned him.

...And the craiglist offer was deleted. He probably posted in craigslist as corroborative evidence is actually exists. Def a scammer. great work @Eddyde

I doubt the southbend I listed was the same as the scammer. It was about 3hrs away from Seattle, and seemed legit to me.

I'm guessing it just sold.

I doubt the southbend I listed was the same as the scammer. It was about 3hrs away from Seattle, and seemed legit to me.

I'm guessing it just sold.
a coincidence, then :)

a coincidence, then :)
Yup, I think so. We have a decent number of Logans/Southbends/etc show up on craigslist in the Portland/Seattle area. Just a search for South Bend (a 10 and an 11"!) gives 2 lathes in the Seattle area right now!

Back