Source for the label that's riveted to the M-head belt housing

quality parts

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I am cleaning up a Bridgeport with M-head. The label that is riveted to the front of the aluminum belt housing is not readable. It shows the RPM for each of the step pulley belt positions. Is that label available from any of the suppliers? Thanks.

Mark

I am cleaning up a Bridgeport with M-head. The label that is riveted to the front of the aluminum belt housing is not readable. It shows the RPM for each of the step pulley belt positions. Is that label available from any of the suppliers? Thanks.

Mark
Mark, if you are interested in a high quality reproduction, look at Tom's work on Instagram, its changed again and I can't post a darn link it's @kingtutley He made me some much simpler than most of his work oil level sight discs for my Monarch 10EE and I couldn't be more pleased.

Good luck

Is it different than a Series I model J? If it is the same here is link.

View attachment 465130
Thank you for the suggestions. The speeds on my M head are definitely different than that label for the J head. This is the label on my Bridgeport, although it may not be the original label. This machine is not a museum piece, but an old worn out mill that I use for hobby use only. I will probably just highlight the stamped numbers in the label and use it.

Mark

Attachments

• FE49D973-59FE-402C-A4B3-ADC5CAA43A73_1_201_a.jpeg
    FE49D973-59FE-402C-A4B3-ADC5CAA43A73_1_201_a.jpeg
    402.8 KB · Views: 5
Back