Some take drugs or gamble My poison is

Some people have problems with drugs, some have problems with gambling, some have problems with alcohol, my problem has been red-headed nurses, all 4 of my wives (exes and current) have been red-headed nurses.

Some people have problems with drugs, some have problems with gambling, some have problems with alcohol, my problem has been red-headed nurses, all 4 of my wives (exes and current) have been red-headed nurses.

Geeze............

I flew with guys like that. I would turn and ask them why they were still flying (sitting right seat) at age 65+, and the response was either no hobbies or too many ex wives.
Rather humorous though...

VEB FEINMESSZUNGFABRIK SUHL Also make small micrometers

^^^yes, yes it does ^^^

That's a pretty interesting poison you got there! Can't say I've heard that one before. But hey, at least you're not out there on the streets chasing after that white girl (ya know, cocaine). And props to you for sticking with your type, red-headed nurses. Gotta have a type, right?

Back