some of my practice work

keltg

Active User
Registered
here are some photos of different projects that i have kept myself busy with. a couple are work i have done for others and some are what i have been practicing just to see if i can do it. the top photo is a Stevens bolt action 30/30, i cut the stock down refinished the wood and built a custom gun case. did this project for my GF. Next is a weatherby mark 5 i refinished the metal, took out the rust and pitting, hot blued, and had to manufacture a trigger guard screw, 3rd photo is a custom fit butt plate i made and engraved for a cooey .22 single shot. 4th photo is not the greatest but it is of an oak leaf pattern i have been practicing wood engraving. its done on an old stock i took off a 303 British p-14 action. The last 3 photos are reversed top is the finished product bottom is what i started with middle photo is half way done. This is the little cooey i made the butt plate for. I also jeweled the bolt.

stevens.jpg weatherby.jpg butt plate.jpg engraving.jpg finished.jpg mid way.jpg start.jpg

Back