???small Rotary Table Dividing Plate Set???

pdf's are a great way to hack some ones computer. They require all sorts of permissions and access to the back end of you computer, so hackers love them for sending in nasty stuff. They are really remarkable in how flexible a document can be, but not worth the size and danger imo..............................then open it with MS Word and save as a Word document.

Personally I am way more concerned about Microsoft documents than I am PDF. Both Word and Excel support VB macros and can be a huge security risk.
Of course, I do NOT use a fancy PDF reader that could support code auto-execution.

Either way, if you're unsure about whether to trust any document upload it here:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/
and get results from over 50 different scanning tools.

-brino

If you are a hobbyist with a rotary table that resolves to Degrees and Minutes at the handle why exactly do you need dividing plates?

I realize that a circle divided say 21 times results in 17 Deg. 8' 34.26" per division, this is not a nice round number in any way. As you well know the relationship between the radius of a circle and its circumference has no solution therefore the numbers become cumbersome quickly.

What makes you think that dividing plates of unknown accuracy attached to a machine of unknown accuracy are more useful then just dividing the circle from the hand wheel manually?

Please explain.

Back