Show your reloading station

:whiteflag:Has any one made a upper for a AR-10 in 30-06, then I could park my Grand and 03
Frank

Frank,

I was at Sportsmans Warehouse this past weekend and they had an AR chambered in 30-06 on the rack. Was just checking what they had, so I didn't look at it. If I get back down there, I'll stop in and see who made it.

Bob

I got my 7.62X39 from Model 1 sales good products they may have it in 30.06 I know they have them in 308.

I just got the upper from them as I had a extra lower waiting.

Paul

Re did the kitchen to granite so took old counter top and used for reloading set up. On the left is a melting pot next to that a Star bullet sizer, And old rock chucker and then a Dillon 550B. The only thing I don't reload is 22 Rimfire. LOL. 9mm, 40sw, 45acp, 41 mag, 38/357, 223, 25-06, 308. Need to add one more light fixture

image.jpg

I do need a bigger bench. I just take things off so I can get to the things I need. The big blue container under the bench is full of ammo. I do have a big tumbler, dies, powder and primers on that bench along with other things for reloading. I used to do a lot of trap shooting and that is why the 8 lb. keg of powder, the 5,000 wads and 5,000 primers for the 12 ga. MEC reloader.
Paul

loader.JPG

Some 7.62 X 39 AP bullets I pulled that I've had for years these wouldn't fire so I'm going to reload them in bass case's.3.JPG

I'm sure I have at least a dozen different reloaders , and I have about two dozen die sets, all four shotgun gauges plus 10 gauge. When I was able at one time I was loading and shooting a minimum of 35,000 rounds of 12 gauge every year. I made an extra large powder and shot tube set up on my loader. The powder tube held one pound of powder , the shot side I made a frame that mounted under the loader bolted to the bench. The upper hopper holds seventy five pounds of shot . Plus it can be shut off and removed in seconds if a problem arises . I got tired of pouring and spilling shot with my invention I never lost one pellet. The whole bag gets set in the hopper then it's cut open and emptied no mess or trouble . Man it was great load once and load shells all day long and not have to refill the tube. I'd load fifty cases at least every week . Five thousand shells. Used to buy my powder in twenty five pound kegs , eighty bags of shot twenty tho wads and primers. A normal was three trips to get supplies a season. Magnum shot was $11.00 a bag. Now it's cheaper to buy factory loads then reload. The cost of savings is about a dollar now twenty years ago I could load a box of shells for $1.45 saving $3.50 per box . I'm to crippled up now to shoot my life sure went to hell after the pulmonary embolism got me.

I made my reloading tools. We travel around and most of the time I use the hand tool press, powder measure, balance beam, powder dispenser, and all the tools for neck size only for several calibers. This tool uses a straight line bullet seater and even has a case trimmer .

IMG_074810.JPG

Back