• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • PLEASE: Read the FORUM RULES BEFORE registering!

Show us your finishing equipment (i.e. polisher, sanders, grinders, powder coat equip., painting ..)

eac67gt

Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium
Show us you finishing equipment. Like polishers, sanders, grinders, media blaster, powder coating equipment, painting equipment, spray booth and what ever else you may use to finish your project.

Have a great day!

Ed

eac67gt

Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium
Re: Show us your finishing equipment (i.e. polisher, sanders, grinders, powder coat equip., painting

Here is the bag of tricks for now...more to come when I take pics.
Ed

Grinder

IMG_2161.JPG

Polisher
IMG_2162.JPG

Drill press to run different wheels
IMG_2164.JPG

Box of tricks
IMG_2163.JPG

IMG_2161.JPG IMG_2162.JPG IMG_2163.JPG IMG_2164.JPG

Last edited:

RandyM

Global Moderator
Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium
Re: Show us your finishing equipment (i.e. polisher, sanders, grinders, powder coat equip., painting

Here is a shot of my home-made paint booth. Sorry, only one I have right now. And one of my Grizzly sander.

Paint_Booth.JPG Sander_Grizzly_1.JPG

eac67gt

Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium

Wow Randy, from all your pictures you have shown around your shop you must have a heck of a shop at your house. I am jealous. :drool::bawling::lmao:
I must say your shop is always spit-polished clean. Great job on shop!

Have a great day Randy!

Ed

RandyM

Global Moderator
Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium

Wow Randy, from all your pictures you have shown around your shop you must have a heck of a shop at your house. I am jealous. :drool::bawling::lmao:
I must say your shop is always spit-polished clean. Great job on shop!

Have a great day Randy!

Ed
Thanks ED, just to put things in perspective for you the building is 50 x 104 x 12. The shop area is 40 x 50 x 12. And you are correct, I am one lucky soul.:happyhappy: