Score =)

There are weight limits four Bridgys. 750# I THINK for J head models. I don't know for round ram models. Might be less.

What a deal! How much travel does it have on the Y ? 1/2" ??? LOL. Might be better calling around to some local machine shops or used machine dealers and trade it for a smaller one plus some tooling, will have more use and travel.... And the guys are right, better give it a shot of Vactra 2 oil or if your using grease, that much weight might cause the ways to wear. I was thinking it's so heavy you don't need to clamp it down...lol.....and when you move the table to the far left or right don't lean on the table it might turn over...lol...

THat is awesome! I could mount the base of my entire mill to that table! :lmao:

I have been using oil on it, not grease. The y travel is not as limited as the x travel :)). I would probably rather have a smaller unit but I am cutting some pretty large round blanks, almost 19" diameter. I'll post some pics of the finished product, once I get that far...next day or two. It will give a good idea as to why I need something so large. Next step will be to add another mill, a bit bigger and maybe cnc, depends on what craigslist has to offer.:thinking:

I wouldn't crank the mill table to the right or left too far. It might tip over!!!!:headache:

Ok, have one almost done so I'm tossing up a pick to give you an idea of what I have been working on with this behemoth.

bayonette table 1.jpg

kinda small... but if that works for you thats good. lol:lmao:

(holy moly!!!)

lol, they are actually about 21" tall and with a 18 and 3/4 " diameter. They are for a designer client that I just picked up to go into his high end designer store. Once I am finished with this pair of end tables, I will be moving on to a unique set of table lamps.

table set 1.jpgtable set.jpgbayonette table 3.jpg, Tables are done. Now the client just has to swing by to pick them up to get them off to polish and anodizing. Set them up in the room that I don't know the name of just to give a bit of perspective.

bayonette table 3.jpg table set.jpg table set 1.jpg

Back