Schnoz of the day

I agree. We thought we got scammed by the breeder so we had her DNA tested. 100% Mini S. Somehow the Schnauzer DNA in NC is skewed towards softer fur. I have met several around here that look just like her. We also didn't cut her like a Schnauzer so that make it worse.

PXL_20240411_193930362.PORTRAIT.jpgtook a walk outside with my pup. Gorgeous day. He's benn laid up for a few days since he ran with the horses he really can't keep up. He's been limping like crazy so trying to get him out more. He could barely walk anyway. It's gorgeous. Laying on the grass with him. Got this pic

really, you do a dog lift to cut the nails? I just roll mine onto his side and cut.. then he gets a treat... easy peasy.

We got it for this one, which usually takes two of us to hold down and cut her nails. She’s very anxious and very strong. The other two don’t really care that muchIMG_2707.jpegIMG_6482.jpeg

is that a pulley system, or do you have to lift her and clip her?

Glad my dogs have always been easy, I guess I earn their trust, by constantly feeling their paws.. I am usually doing that so I can also check for splinters from the deck and burrs from the weeds. My last dog picked up a splinter from the deck that was really dug deep, so I always check these days.

Back