Royal Products Live Center

November X-ray

Active User
Registered
Bought a new MT2 Royal Products live center today off of ebay for $66 plus 11 bucks and change shipping. The seller showed he had 6 units for sale, five remaining in case anyone else is interested. Based on the part number these list for $360 on Royal's website.

Now if I can just find me some good dovetail cutters!

That's a very good deal. Royal builds fine centers. I don't have anything 2MT, but some of you guys surely do, so ought to go for that deal.

What is the seller's ID? I searched the 'bay but couldn't find any at that price.

Thanks much,

-Ron

Congrats on the score. I've bought quite a few dovetail endmills on Ebay.

I just checked and there is no longer anything listed on Ebay from this seller or from the ad I purchased from. I do have an email where it shows the unit shipped this morning, I hope to have it in a few days and then I can verify it was indeed a good deal. Perhaps he sold all of them and took down the posting??? I'm pretty new to the ebay thing still as this is only the second item I have personally purchased from there!

That seller is a newbie to Ebay, only 8 sales. Next time you go to ebay you can search just his items by using the advanced search engine. You will find the word advanced along the search line at the very end. Go there and search by seller. Right now he has 5 more items for sale.

"Billy G" :))

I just checked and there is no longer anything listed on Ebay from this seller or from the ad I purchased from. I do have an email where it shows the unit shipped this morning, I hope to have it in a few days and then I can verify it was indeed a good deal. Perhaps he sold all of them and took down the posting??? I'm pretty new to the ebay thing still as this is only the second item I have personally purchased from there!

Dang! "Day late and a dollar short" again. :p Sounds like a great deal and at that price I'm not surprised they would be gone.

Thanks,

-Ron

This just showed up here at work instead of shipping to my home as I thought it would, oh well at least it came to me in brand new condition and the USPS shipping cost was more than I paid.

Royal Live center.JPG

Royal Live center.JPG

Back