Roller Bearing blade guides for Rockwell 28-365 20" Vertical Wood&Metal Bandsaw

Take some measurements and look online. You’ll be surprised what you find. The ones for my saw were $35.00 each from the manufacturer of the saw. I found some identical ones online for less than $5.00 each. They’re replacements for skateboard wheels

Take some measurements and look online. You’ll be surprised what you find. The ones for my saw were $35.00 each from the manufacturer of the saw. I found some identical ones online for less than $5.00 each. They’re replacements for skateboard wheels
I've been looking... I can't even find the 'right' thing, much less a substitute. Still on the hunt...

GsT

Why don't you remove the top guide to see if you can get the bearing number from it. I can see a partial number on that ruined lower bearing.

Ted

I've been looking... I can't even find the 'right' thing, much less a substitute. Still on the hunt...

GsT
There are some sizes and types of small bearings that are quite expensive, but the majority are standard off-the-shelf catalog items. Unless the application has some extreme requirements, cheap bearings are simply I.D. x O.D. x stack height. If direct replacements are more than a buck each off the Asia Express, I'd make new mounting pins or whatever it takes to sub in a cheap part. Obviously, as blade guides on a band saw, very little is needed in the way of quality specs.

The first stop for me is always VXB bearings. I usually price check just in case, VXB is better at keeping stuff in stock than they are cutting the other guys' price by a penny.

Back