Rockwell Vertical Knee Mill Milling Machine - $3,500 (Sacramento, CA)

and how! I use it mostly at the clubs with the cuties into saran wrap. mm mmm ;-)

it doesnt work as well on match.com

....As far as over paying or not that machine will likely outlive you. Even if you "overpaid" by $1000 in 10 years of use that adds up to a trip to Starbucks once a week and you sound happy with it...
This reminds me of the time I paid a guy with a $400 Starbucks card and several months later, asked him "don't suppose that you've used that up yet." He had(!)... some people have a very serious Starbucks problem.

This reminds me of the time I paid a guy with a $400 Starbucks card and several months later, asked him "don't suppose that you've used that up yet." He had(!)... some people have a very serious Starbucks problem.

My daughter did the math after realizing she was spending $5/day 5 days a week at Starbucks. She stopped. Now she owns 3 coffee shops.

Wait so YOU are sitting on a $400 Charbucks card and use it to pay your bills- and HE has the coffee problem?

Clarification: a copy editor buddy reviewed my car book manuscript and then refused payment. I tricked him into accepting a Starbucks gift card, so he had no idea what it was worth (I paid him $1 a page). He and his wife are big Starbucks "users" and several months after I gave him the card, found out that he'd already run it down to zero. Yes, really. Figure they spend $10 a day easy, and yeah, 40 days later it's gone.

So, back to the thread at hand!

hard to top that story. i think it sucked all the air out of this thread. moving on ;-)

Back