Re-Sharpened TiALN Carbide Cutters???

Ray C

Registered
Registered
Does anyone know of a service or supplier for re-conditioned TiALN coated carbide endmills? Quite a while ago, I acquired such a thing but for the life of me, I don't remember where I got it. It was indeed slightly undersized indicating it was re-sharpened and the TiALN coating was ground-off and appeared "factory fresh". I use a lot of these types of cutters and maybe can save a few bucks if a source or re-conditioned ones can be found...

Ray

Does anyone know of a service or supplier for re-conditioned TiALN coated carbide endmills? Quite a while ago, I acquired such a thing but for the life of me, I don't remember where I got it. It was indeed slightly undersized indicating it was re-sharpened and the TiALN coating was ground-off and appeared "factory fresh". I use a lot of these types of cutters and maybe can save a few bucks if a source or re-conditioned ones can be found...

Ray
Have you checked Ebay. I've gotten some 1/2" carbide resharps on ebay for about $10 a piece. They were really nice.

Back