[How-To] Program Isacon Control Tech Model A2-8015 VFD

mike.sandyf

Registered
Registered
I purchased this VFD to run a 2HP 3P motor on my lathe. This specific model is for 220v 1P input and 220V 3P output all at 60HZ.
I have read many threads on this website related to these Chinese VFD’s but none on this particular model. I have attached a copy of the manual.
Pages 9-10 list the configuration points and pages 12-16 include point descriptions. So far, I have entered the following parameters:
point 1@1, 2@60, 3@2, 4@1, 5@3, 6@2, 7@1, 8@10, 9@10, 10 thru 12@60, 13@0 and 14@60. The remaining points 15 thru 35 are at the Default Values.
As programmed, I am getting a fault code of OC-u (acceleration over current). Fault codes are listed on pages 18-19.
Any comments and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• A2 VFD Manual.pdf
    237.4 KB · Views: 2
According to the manual that fault can be caused either by the accel time too short or component failure.
So you could try larger values for PN8. If you just purchased this unit I would try to get some help from the vendor
and if you can't get it going send it back; these things are sometimes faulty right out of the box.
You have the unit connected directly to the motor correct? No switches or contactors in between?

Last edited:
Tried multiple values and get same error code
Contacted vendor but no reply yet.
Will keep trying.

Back