Prayers, please, for my son ...

I will pray for your wife and your son in his time of need. I will also pray that God has enabled and empowered the Doctors and Nurses in honing their skills as medical professionals to provide quality care for your son. One time I remember on a call that my patient said "I prayed to God for someone to help me". I replied, he sent me! Best wishes and hope for a speedy recovery!

My prayers are for your son and you and your wife. No matter the outcome, you will be at peace if you believe in the purposes of God.

My 16 y.o. son just survived double pulomonary thromboendarterctomy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEoPnam_xYo) and is now as close to 100% well as one can be. Prayers work, but the outcome I really needed was simply understanding at least that is what I felt, and pray for this peace for you, then no matter what happens you will know it is all right.

our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours

Living God, bless this brother and his family with health, peace and comfort. May your presence be obvious to them in this time of suffering and need. As the Great Physician, lay your healing hand on the son.

Here are words of a great song by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. You can look it up on You Tube. I trust that this will be true of your experience.

I walk in silence when it comes
This feeling when the spirit leads me on
If the dogs are barking and the night is rough
I take it as a sign to climb above.

The city to the hill among the clouds
Where I can see my Saviour now
He's waiting with His palm to me outstretched
His mercy is a balm when I'm perplexed.

I find Jesus in the darkest night
I find Jesus in the morning light
I find Jesus in the face of those
Whose hearts are singing with the Heavenly Host.

Sometimes when I feel all alone
I look around and all are gone
The friends that I rely upon
Are busy doing what they want.

I look within and I am told
It's Sunday morning in my soul
And there I find a holy hall
Where congregations heed the call.

I find Jesus in the morning bright

And when I lay down my last time
And feel a chill run up my spine
And recognize my time has come
I'll look around, He'll lead me home.

He'll reach His loving hand to me
And bid me climb to victory
Where we'll find kindred spirits there
Hearts raised in song without a care.

I find Jesus in the morning bright

Blessings.

Al

I would like you to consider Apostle Paul's words to us recorded at Philippians 4:6,7

'Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God; and the peace of God that excels all thought will guard YOUR hearts and YOUR mental powers by means of Christ Jesus.'

Paul wrote in Romans 8:22 that "All creation keeps on groaning together and being in pain together until now." That continues until our day, but according to one of the Hebrew prophets, there will be a change. Isaiah 33:24 tells us that "And no resident will say: “I am sick.” That speaks of a time when things will be much happier for all mankind. It is yet in the future, but it gives us hope, and lets us know that God is aware of our suffering, and intends to do something about it. Just as His Son demonstrated both the power and the desire to heal many while on earth, so it will be in the future when all mankind will be relieved of illness and even death. For now, the comfort we can get by trusting in the infinite wisdom offered to us, and the comfort we can gain through prayer and support from our friends will carry us through anything that may come against us. We can bear all things, with God's help.

With the power of God, my son beat cancer.

O God, the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers:

Mercifully accept our prayers, and grant to your servant the help of your power,

that his sickness may be turned into health, and our sorrow into joy;

through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

I have asked Him for healing for you son as well as strength for your family.

Allen

Prayers for your son that God will heal him and that your family will have the peace of Christ.

Prayers sent for your son and family.

Back