Positive Thoughts For My Better Half

G

Grumpy Gator

Forum Guest
Register Today
After three days of feeling bad she finally let me take her to the hospital. Well they kept her.
Some form of pneumonia.
Her name is Laurie but I call her "Brute" cause she has put up with my foolishness for over thirty plus years.
Few years ago I was cutting down a big tree in the back yard.I had a plan and a clear landing zone.Only thing I didn't account for was the strong wind gust that caught it on my hinge cut.I ran and almost got out of the way, got caught under some light branches.Got the wind knocked out of me.
Next thing I know my Brute is ripping and tearing thru the limbs trying to get to me.
She looked at me and asked if I was all right.When I said I think so.She cussed me out for a good long time and told me not to scare her like that again.
They don't make em like that no more.
************G**************

Prayers are going out to your wife and you, God will pull her through you just have to believe.

Paul

She sounds like my wife!!

Pneumonia is nothing to fool around with, so it is really a good thing that she finally agreed to go to the hospital. In this day and age people tend to talk about pneumonia like it is no big deal, and modern medicine is much better at coping with it than 40 or 50 years ago. My wife nearly died from it in 1995. It was a rather rare form of viral pneumonia, and despite all of us being exposed to it, only my wife fell ill with it. Luckily she survived, but she has permanent damage to her lungs as a result.

I will be saying some prayers for her. Please keep us informed of her progress!

Our prayers are for total healing for Laurie--strength and faith in the Lord will always prevail--Dave and Norma

Thanks Guys. The Brute is home and I know she feels better cause she a few choice words to say about the doctors that treated her.
More later.
***********G**********

That's great to hear Gator. Make sure she takes it easy till she's back to 100%. Pneumonia can be rough if you don't stay on top of it.

Sounds like my wife. Hope she keeps getting better. Keep us posted.

Jeff

Hope your good lady is continuing to improve, you are both in my thoughts, I know how much of a worry it can be when ones wife is ill, I have been looking after mine over the last eight weeks due to her suffering from a trapped nerve, which is extremely painful, Guess if she/ us, survives my cooking it will be a good outcome

you look after her & give her care & help, after pneumonia she will have to take things easy.

Back