Platt Electric - Milwaukee Tool Promo

JimDawson

Global Moderator
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I didn't know whether to post this under tool gloat or deals, I decided to put it here:grin:

For those of you in the Pacific Northwest, Platt Electric is running a pretty good promotion on Milwaukee tool.

Trade in your old worn out DeWalt or others, along with 2 old batteries and get $100 off a new Milwaukee M18 Fuel set plus another battery.

This is what I got for $160, they have other combos also. Check with your local Platt store. Note that there are 3 of the long life batteries there. This kit with the standard life batteries is $199 at Home Depot

IMG_0496.jpg

WOW! Thats a great deal!
I recently purchased a bunch of Milwaukee M18 Fuel tools they are the best cordless tools I have ever owned and I've owned a lot.
Enjoy!

Nice score Jim,
Just a note of caution. when using that beast in awkward spots, set to driver mode and set the clutch to about half. I was drilling (left handed) a 1/2" hole through a wooden ceiling joist to attach a antenna bracket. Drill jammed on a nail and pulled out of my hand and had enough inertia to punch the battery through the plasterboard ceiling even with the electronic brake. Learned the hard way that these drills have some power. That big side handle is not just for show:guilty: .
John.

Back