Paint cabinet

I put the lights in the cabinet. Could not find a rating on the lights so they may not be real explosion proof ones but its better than I had before. They are water proof so maybe they will be good enough. Three 100w bulbs give great lights.

100_9277.JPG100_9278.JPG100_9279.JPG

Jeff

100_9277.JPG 100_9278.JPG 100_9279.JPG

Looks great but couldn't you have used some of those curly compact fluorescent bulbs? I thought that CFLs generally run much cooler than standard incandescents.

Matt

Give the inside of that cabinet a couple coast of cheap white paint and it will be a heck of a lot easier to see the finish while spraying. That particle board just suck up all the light.

Paul.

Give the inside of that cabinet a couple coast of cheap white paint and it will be a heck of a lot easier to see the finish while spraying. That particle board just suck up all the light.

Paul.

:thumbzup3:

Yup, the more light the better.

Pretty slick deal you got there. You could also use the heat blankets from a road side kit for the walls. It's like a thin sheet of mirror

I am supper new to using spray guns so I figured to practice with white on the inside to start learning some gun control. Also a coat of paint will help keep dust down. I had not thought of Mylar on the walls. Some of that reflexive insulation board could be a good easily/cheaply replaceable back wall cover.

Jeff

Nice job on the spray paint cabinet looks like that will be handy. I'm looking at a little bigger area when I get thing organized so I can paint a car if needed. If I hang curtains down from the loft to stop the over spray and vent out the garage door I'm hoping it will work out. If I move the car out I've got a good size area to use.

Todd

2013-05-16 10.38.48.jpg

Added a turn table on an arm in my paint cabinet. Help keep projects off the filters.

100_9502.JPG100_9503.JPG100_9504.JPG100_9505.JPG

Jeff

100_9502.JPG 100_9503.JPG 100_9504.JPG 100_9505.JPG

Back