PA to MI

ConiferGrower

Registered
Registered
Monarch 10EE from 15208 to 49460. Purchased from surplus auction, they have a dock and it's on blocks, but they adamantly offer no assistance loading. I have a dock and forks on the receiving end.

That's roughly a 3500 lb machine. Reasonable to move with a drop deck trailer, skates and toe jacks, a winch to get it up on the trailer and appropriate anchoring on the trailer. I would place that well outside the realm of moving with an engine hoist.

That's roughly a 3500 lb machine. Reasonable to move with a drop deck trailer, skates and toe jacks, a winch to get it up on the trailer and appropriate anchoring on the trailer. I would place that well outside the realm of moving with an engine hoist.
No access to the machine other than the dock, so I have to use a dock-height deck.

They wont even pull the machine out the door for you ?

They wont even pull the machine out the door for you ?
I was told nothing on site to move the machine. I'm not sure what they used to get it into position. When I called to make arrangements I was given these images to help with planning. Was told at that time the only permitted access is through the dock ports.

If I have to pick up myself my plan was to rent a Penske at dock height and use a pallet jack to get it on the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg