OT What the heck is that in your avatar?

Max_Power

Registered
Registered
OK, hopefully noone will mind this OT kinda "gettin to know ya" type post, But I find myself wondering all the time when I'm reading the posts and I see a bunch that look interesting! So, What IS that in your avatar? ??? I'll start. Mine is my discovery when being too excited to want to be in the kitchen instead of by my new machine, That chicken MCcnuggets are actually pretty dang tasty re-heated in front of the torpedo heater! I know these heaters arent great to have around tools, But I'm still adapting to being here in Minnesota and its all I got. :( Staying out of the garage for 6 months a year simply isn't a option! Todd

Good thing you explained the chicken!!! I'd NEVER have guessed it!! I wish others would explain their avatars,too. Sometimes I just can't make them out,but would like to.

I was confused by the scale. Thought it was bigger pieces of chicken. Would my foundry be faster than a microwave?

Last edited:
I took this picture of an Amanita Muscaria a few years ago.
I always liked the picture. I use it for an icon on my desktop
as well as an avatar on several forums.

Terry

3159500979_d3e5293ff5_z.jpg

Just my wife and I, taken by our daughter at the Grand Gulf State Park in Missouri. Some call it the Little Grand Canyon. We were out on a fall geocaching trip a couple of years ago.

Some Fusees I accidentally made.

Basically a thread cut on the surface of a hyperbola.

Simple to do - if you know how. :)

Used to equalize the force of a clock's mainspring as it unwinds, or so they tell me.

I'm in search of an horologist that may need one someday.

PaulS

Terry_G I would not have believed that wasn't a cartoon mushroom had I not seen the grass. Sometimes nature is the best artist in the world it seems! DaveH ..I actually though that was some sort of flower CANNON!!! You should add a fuse/powder/and wad so you can dispose of the flowers properly when they die ::thumbzup:: LOL Todd

Mines pretty simple, it's a pic of my car. This is what I do most of my machining for.

hq_bel1.jpg

hq_bel1.jpg

hq_bel1.jpg

Last edited:
Back