Ot - Maybe !!

chip maker

Registered
Registered
Has anyone ordered from CDCO lately? The reason I'm asking is I was going to order a smaller screwless vice for y mill and the vise is $43.00 but when I get to checkout the shipping is $17.00. He is in Shumberg Ill just over the Ill Wisconsin boarder and I'm just north of Mikwaukee. Seems like a lot of money to ship this to me. What do you all think?

Hi Chip maker,It does seam a little but you have to conceder the weight that's probably why it's that price. Rick

I and my boy bought our axa and cxa holder and other tooling all was good and the shipping was fair.

You might want to give them a call. Could be an error. If they ship USPS, flat rate would be way less than that. Mike

I discovered that their shipping calculator is based on dollar amount regardless of actual weight. I cut a large order down after the shipping rate rose drastically because I added a small light weight item that crossed into a new category in their shipping calculator. I'd call them and see if that's the case.

our friends at Speedee work in il and wisconsin, and they are dirt cheap, call Speedee and give them both zip codes and a weight, and ask about a call tag price.

Back