Newb that needs to move a mill...

Yes, a sickness indeed with no known cure. It can be temporarily abated by another machine purchase though! Something to look forward to. :biggrin:

I did just find a decently priced surface grinder that's only 30 minutes away.

:thinking:

I did just find a decently priced surface grinder that's only 30 minutes away.

:thinking:

Yup, you have it. There is only one cure for the sickness we have, I'll be cured when I'm six feet under :)

Great! The main thing is that you did your research and carefully thought out how you will do it before hand. :allgood:
Now let's see some pictures.
Mark

Thanks everyone. I'm going to be completely tearing down the machine in order to degrease, repair (if needed), and repaint. Since I haven't any guides on doing this to an Excello, I figured I would. At that time there will be plenty of pictures.

:))

The big Lathe that you bought,( you don't know about it yet but subconsciously, you have) will be a bit tricky loading. Now that you have a notch in your belt you will do just fine bringing it home.

The big Lathe that you bought,( you don't know about it yet but subconsciously, you have) will be a bit tricky loading. Now that you have a notch in your belt you will do just fine bringing it home.

Luckily I already have a South Bend sitting in the garage.

:allgood:

Back