New to me 55

Does anyone have information on Index decals.
This has one on the front of the belt cover. I’d like a new one after paint. The rest are metal tags riveted on and in good shape.
You can make your own waterslide decals with special paper (available online) on a inkjet printer. You would need a clear picture of the existing decal you want to copy, or you could draw one in a graphics program.

I made a puller with all thread that didn’t break the Chuck loose so I added one more step to it and stuck a flat head 1/2” bolt out of the collet nut and put some spacers between the bottom of the first puller and another angle iron. I cinched that bolt tight and tapped the side of the collet nut with a brass punch. It popped loose.

Attachments

• 47D4BD5F-EBD7-4788-A422-DD9229226769.jpeg
    47D4BD5F-EBD7-4788-A422-DD9229226769.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 13
I made a puller with all thread that didn’t break the Chuck loose so I added one more step to it and stuck a flat head 1/2” bolt out of the collet nut and put some spacers between the bottom of the first puller and another angle iron. I cinched that bolt tight and tapped the side of the collet nut with a brass punch. It popped loose.

Glad you were able to get that tool holder off without surgery.

Good job on that puller.

Back