NEW OLD HEAVY 10 + TOOLING +

640x480 is fine. Newer users have an upload restriction, as you post more then the upload space will increase, dramatically.

I'm not sure how you could go back and resize pictures you have already uploaded.

It would not let me upload from computer to site . Should i delete some pics loaded into site ?.
Thanks
Derrick

I know the flat pulley is confusing but it does run a v belt. That's the right way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I think that might work, but I'm not absolutely sure. It would not hurt to delete some of the pictures in you previous posts.

Go to Settings on the top, right of the page, then scroll down, Attachments is on the left. Turn on the Thumbnails so you can see what you are doing, then check the box on the right on the pictures that you want to delete, then scroll to the bottom and on the right, click Delete

No box on right to check "in manage attachments" to delete pictures

Hi all, Got the under drive done today new bearings ,painted, motor in shop getting checked out should have it all back in tomorrow. Any one know what the gears in pic 13 are for they all have "Boston" cast into them and they are steel. Are they worth anything and what type lathe are they for. PO said they they aren't for the heavy ten and didn't know what they went to.
Thanks
Derrick
ps. still tryin to post pic of progress:noidea:

The check boxes (little blue squares) I'm talking about are on the right side of this screen

Attachments.jpg

This should allow you to delete pictures if you want.

Attachments.jpg

Thanks jim , I've been to that page several times now ,Settings , attachments . I don't have the blue box's on right with thumbnails or without . I'm running Win, 8.1 don't know if it matters. I guess i got a little carried away with the pics , it would be nice to get rid of a some of them. error still says exceeds quota by 6.99 mb

Replaced lower drive bearings on cone pulley shaft, should these bearings be run in "no load" for a while ?.
Thanks.

In that case, I don't know how you can manage the attachments. Try another upload and see what happens.

As far as the new bearings, it can't hurt to run them in for a bit. Where possible that's what I normally do.

Trying a couple pics, seems to work today won't overdo them this time . Hard to tell the purple tint in pics . Now trying to find a good motor drive v to flat belt , thinking of green gates belt from napa anyone try one?. wanting to run in the new lower drive bearings today and clean up shop.
Thanks

DSCN4776.JPG DSCN4763.JPG DSCN4772.JPG DSCN4777.JPG

Back