Need Some Help Finding

Rob: That does not include the QCGB which Bill's lathe clearly has and is evident in the model number: QC-42 (Quick Change, 42" bed).

Spiral_Chips
There is a section in that 10F manual that shows a parts breakdown of my QC. I have the 1500 Series.
Thanks for the help I have down loaded the 12 in manual and yes most of the parts are interchangeable in the apron and even in the gears.

Bill

Spiral: the last page of that manual shows the QC option for that lathe.

Bill: One other thing, if the parts are no longer available from Clausing you can ask for the drawing from them and they will usually provide it if available. Most of the newer parts will interchange with the older lathes but a lot won't. In the case of this stud on my 12" craftsman it has a nut on the back and yours looks like it is threaded into the bracket. If that is the only change and Clausing does not have the part or drawing let me know and I will remove mine and get you measurements.

The installation manuals and parts lists for the Atlas 1500/1700 and 6800 QCGB's are also in Downloads. Maybe under Accessories - I get the Downloads organization here versus on Yahoo Files mixed up sometimes, even though I did both of them.

[QUOTi e="Rob, post: 372540, member: 1193"]Spiral: the last page of that manual shows the QC option for that lathe.

Bill: One other thing, if the parts are no longer available from Clausing you can ask for the drawing from them and they will usually provide it if available. Most of the newer parts will interchange with the older lathes but a lot won't. In the case of this stud on my 12" craftsman it has a nut on the back and yours looks like it is threaded into the bracket. If that is the only change and Clausing does not have the part or drawing let me know and I will remove mine and get you measurements.[/QUOTE]
Cool I will let you know thanks alot.

Back