Need Help With Pm-25 X-axis Power Feed

As said before, sure would help to have some type of documentation or instructions. Clutch adjustment inside the case? Where, what does it look like, how would you adjust it? Can it be reset in the event that you need to? Guess we will have to call Matt up each and every time. I'm just learning and not that experienced with things like this.
RegisG, you did a great job of figuring out how to mount it. Are you going to try anything else or just stay with what you've done? Does it work well with the way you have it now?
Well, you have to open the bottom to see anything. There are what "looks like" clutch plates but, I have no idea how to adjust. Wish I would have taken bottom off to initially install as you can see the bolts without just feeling around.
I have a call in to Matt and will pass on any adjustment. Clutch on mine trips with just slightest pressure.

Regis

Matt did give me a call back about adjusting the clutch. The is a hole in shaft to hold with a punch and then turn the spanner nut a little. He said to not tighten too much so I went, perhaps 1/8 turn max. I now have a nice firm drive.
I looked at the one for the G0704 and now that I know my way around this one, I'm pleased with it.

Regis

Back